St. Francis Gynecology Clinic
Cathy Dahl, D.O., St. Francis Gynecology Clinic, offers comprehensive gynecologic services for women of all ages. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Kansas. She has worked for St. Francis since 2005 and is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Dahl uses the latest in minimally invasive and da Vinci techniques for treatment of her patients. This allows for less pain, fewer complications, less blood loss, shorter hospital stay, low risk of wound infection and a quicker recovery and return to normal activities.
Dr. Dahl serves on multiple St. Francis Health Center committees, including as chairwoman of the OB/GYN Quality Committee and as a member of the Robotics Steering Committee and Credentialing Committee.
She offers a wide range of gynecologic procedures, including:
- Urinary incontinence treatments
- Hormone Therapy
- Irregular or heavy menstrual bleeding
- Minimally Invasive Procedures, Including:
o Robotic endometriosis resection
o Robotic hysterectomy
o Robotic myomectomy
o Robotic sacrocolpopexy
o Single-port robotic surgery
- Annual GYN exams
- Anterior/posterior vaginal repair
- Augmented vaginal reconstruction
- Endometrial ablation
- Interstim neuromodulation therapy
- Interstitial cystitis
- Intravesical instillations
- Pessary fitting and cleaning
- Urgent PC neuromodulation in office therapy for urinary incontinence/urgency
The St. Francis Gynecology Clinic is located at 6730 S.W. Mission View Drive, Suite 100, and the phone number is
785-228-2218. The office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
View Larger Map