Topeka Urology at St. Francis
Topeka Urology at St. Francis, formerly Topeka Urology Clinic PA, provides treatment for a broad range of urological concerns affecting men and women. Our advanced technology combined with signature St. Francis personal care, offers patients the most comprehensive treatment in northeast Kansas.
Urology Services include:
- Greenlight laser of prostate
- Cryoablation (controlled freezing of tumors to destroy cancer cells)
- Prostheses/Erectile Dysfunction
- Lithotripsy/Stone Management
- Laser Treatment for Kidney Stones and Prostate Enlargement
- Female Urologocal Services
- Diagnostic Testing for Bladder Problems
- Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)/Enlarged Prostate using laser energy and microwave treatments on the office
- Care for Kidney and Bladder infections, diseases and cancers
- Pediatric Urology
Topeka Urology at St. Francis board-certified physicians Alfredo Iloreta, MD, and Cheng Hsu, MD, FACS, and their experienced staff, work together to deliver exceptional service and patient care. They are located at 1516 SW 6th Ave., Topeka. Call 785-232-1005.
View Larger Map