St. Francis Transfer Center
Urgent Transfers/Consultations/Direct Admits
24 hours a day | 7 days a week
Toll free 855-5STFRAN (855-578-3726)
Patient transfer services at the St. Francis Transfer Center include a one-call customer service center, operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We assist all parties involved with the transfer of urgent transfers, admissions to St. Francis Health. Our goals are to streamline the referral and acceptance process, making it less time consuming and more convenient for everyone.
Transferring a patient
Call toll free 855-578-3726 (855-5STFRAN)
Use our referral form as a checklist.
When you contact the transfer center, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Referring physician and/or hospital
- Your phone number
- Service needed
- Patient's name
- Patient's condition
The St. Francis Transfer Center coordinator will:
If the patient is accepted, the transfer center will:
- Page St. Francis Health Center physician on-call for the service requested.
- Facilitate a consult between you and the hospital's attending physician to discuss the patient's condition.
- Assist with transportation arrangements if required.
- Coordinate nursing unit and bed arrangements for the patient.
- Facilitate the transmission of necessary paperwork and medical documents from your hospital to St. Francis Health.
- Notify you once the patient arrives at St. Francis.
Thank you for your continued support and referrals to St. Francis Health.