Catch the Spirit!
St. Francis Health is part of Spirit of Women, a network of hospitals and health systems throughout the United States dedicated to improving women’s health.
What is Spirit of Women?
Spirit of Women is about motivating and inspiring women to make positive changes in their lives. Our members receive up-to-date health information, special reminders about upcoming events and promotional discounts at local business partners.
St. Francis Health offers a variety of programs and events to the women in our community. We also host many health fairs, exciting community wellness events, support groups and other creative outreach activities throughout the year.
What are the membership benefits?
Members-only events and activities
- Email blasts to keep you up-to-date
- Free health screenings
- First access to exclusive events
- Spirit card for discounts at local
- Spirit business partners
Why focus on women?
St. Francis Health celebrates women’s health throughout the Spirit of Women network because we believe knowledge and community support are the keys to wellness. Studies show that women make 80% of all health care decisions for themselves and their families, and we are giving them the tools they need to do so.
How much is a membership?
An individual lifetime membership is $10.
How do I sign up?
Call 888-365-0440 or visit stfrancistopeka.org/spirit.
Our business partners are:
- Jenny Craig (coming soon)
- The Hub, www.thehuboftopeka.com, spend $10 and be entered to win a $25 gift certificate
- Boutique ten47 (coming soon)
- Paint Therapy Uncorked, www.painttherapyuncorked.com, bring a friend and receive half off your painting fee
- Java City (internal coffee shop), receive double punches on punch card on Thursdays
- 7th Street Bistro (St. Francis cafeteria), receive double punches on Health and Wellness Loyalty Card
- St. Francis Prenatal Yoga and Aquatic Classes, double punches on punch card
- Babymoon Boutique (St. Francis mom and baby store), 10% off purchase