The St. Francis Breast Center is a full-service mammography facility approved by the Federal Drug Administration and accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Located on the second floor of the hospital, it has convenient, designated parking at Entrance A that provides quick access to the lobby and the Breast Center's designated elevator.
The Breast Center offers full-field digital mammography that provides quick and accurate results. Digital mammography is also available at St. Francis Family Medicine at Mission Woods and the St. Francis Imaging Center.
The St. Francis Breast Center provides the following services:
- Screening mammograms
- Diagnostic mammograms
- Mammopad cushion upon request for warmth and comfort during mammograms
- Digital mammography
- Breast exams
- Stereotactic biopsies
- Needle localizations
- Breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided procedures
- Bone densities
- Designated radiologist
- Picture archival and communication system to expedite your care plans
- R2 Image Checker that provides a second opinion on mammograms
- Breast MRI – in which radiofrequency pulses and a computer create detailed pictures of the breast
- BRCA 1/BRCA 2 genetic testing for those at increased risk for breast and ovarian cancer
Call 785.295.8855 today to schedule an appointment at one of our three locations: St. Francis Breast Center, St. Francis Family Medicine at Mission Woods and St. Francis Imaging Center.