The St. Francis Rehabilitation Services team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech/language pathologists, recreational therapists, nurses, psychologists and other support staff members.
St. Francis supports the continuing education of employees to promote individual professional growth and the St. Francis Health Center Mission.
St. Francis Rehabilitation Services employs several individuals with areas of expertise that are unique to Topeka and the surrounding area:
- A certified hand therapist lends expertise to the Mulvane Clinic Hand Program.
- A certified lymphedema specialist leads the Lymphedema Management Program.
- A therapist certified in Paris mobilization techniques offers assessment and treatment interventions specific to back and neck.
- The Inpatient Rehabilitation Program encourages and uses the expertise of certified registered rehabilitation nurses.
- The Wound Care Program involves the expertise of an enterostomal therapist (a registered nurse with additional education in wound and stoma therapy).