eLearning Childbirth Education Program
At St. Francis Health, we want your childbirth education to be as convenient as possible. That’s why we offer the eLearning Childbirth Education Program as an option for parents who cannot attend conventional prenatal classes or would like home-based education. It may also be used as a refresher course or to reinforce what you learned in class.
It is an interactive web-based program that includes animated illustrations, videos and voice-overs and can be viewed on a PC, Mac or mobile devices. High speed internet is advised, but dial-up will work; it will take longer to download.
The program includes:
- Access to the eLearning program for 120 days starting from the first time you log in. You will receive an access code after you register and pay for the class.
- A handbook and other written materials will be sent to you by mail.
- One face-to-face class with a Labor and Delivery Nurse, includes question and answer time and a tour of the unit. This class is optional, offered monthly and is available at St. Francis Health. Sign up by calling 888.365.0440.
- The opportunity to contact one of our nurse educators by e-mail to answer brief questions.
- Childbirth education and labor support
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Understanding labor and birth
- Labor guide
- Caring for yourself postpartum
- Feeding your newborn
- Caring for your newborn
Class Fee: $30
To register or for more information, please call St. Francis Health at 888.365.0440 and let them know you would like to register for the eLearning Childbirth Education program.
New Life Center Education
Already a member? Go directly to the eLearning Childbirth Education log-in page.